Does managing diabetes feel like an endless diet?
Maybe you were recently diagnosed and you don’t even know where to start….Dr. Google has provided a lot of conflicting advice!
For some, a diagnosis of diabetes can feel like a life sentence, full of overwhelm. The Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Diabetes Program shifts the focus from rigorous nutrition rules and strict exercise regimens to learning how to become the expert on YOU!
Managing diabetes can become a flexible, enjoyable lifestyle!
Here’s what you will learn:
- Eat what you love without guilt or fear of losing control.
- Decrease your anxiety about diabetes
- Discover simple and powerful methods for know what to eat without restrictive rules
- Understand what diabetes is, gain a better understanding of blood sugar monitor and how to really use the information.
Here is what you will get:
- Receive the “Eat what you love, love what you eat with Diabetes” book.
- Weekly email support and reminders
- Recordings of all the live webinars.
- Get relief and freedom knowing that you are now the expert on you and your diabetes. You will know exactly what you need to do to take charge of your eating and your blood sugar!
6 Week Program
Thriving with Diabetes:
Strategies to Take Charge of Your Eating and Your Blood Sugar (without feeling hungry or deprived)
January 23rd thru February 27th
Live webinars will be recorded.
Early Bird Price $249 (save $30)
Early Bird Pricing until 1/18/19... Regular price $279